Content writer needed for an agriculture and animal husbandry blog
To research and create original articles on given topics in agriculture and animal husbandry for our blog. Remuneration is N5,000.00 per article.
Functions and Responsibilities
To create 5 articles of 1,500 – 2,000 words each monthly
Key Performance Indicators
- Good quality research referencing reputable sources of information such as scientific journals and published papers not earlier than 2015, except for documents containing statements of universal truths (facts).
- Word count of 1,500 – 2,000 words.
- Creative technical writing, having a combination of the active and passive voices, with the active voice being dominant.
- Originality and creativity of writing with a maximum of 15% similarity.
- Promptness of submission as agreed during commissioning.
High level of independence and self-motivation.
How to Apply
Signup on the platform as a Service Provider before applying for the job.
State your counteroffer amount in the cost section without separating the zero digits with a comma e.g (4000). Your motivation pitch on your quotation should show how well you are a fit for the gig. Fill any relevant information in the description form field. Have a complete profile with professional pictures (less than 1MB), qualifications, experience, certificates, uploaded sample creatives, and your address/location (pinned on the map).